Outsource some of those pesky, but necessary non-sales generating tasks to me.
- Online Research
- Onsite Research (in Kentuckiana Region)
- Blog Posts
- Author Bios
- Stock Emails for Frequent Requests
- Editorial Calendar – With blog posts designed to acknowledge your ideal client’s pain points and how you can solve it.
- Existing Post Maintenance – Update existing content; make sure all links are working; add more details; add affiliate links; Search Engine Optimization; Categorize; add tags; add headings, link to existing content, etc.
- Repurpose Content – Turn most popular posts into slide shows, eCourses, worksheets, etc.
- Social Media Calendar
- Source Content To Share
- Create Images For Sharing on Social Media
- Birthday Cards – Remember your clients are people first. Let them know that you’re glad you can share time with them on this planet.
- Client Appreciation – Those loyal clients that have stuck with you all of this time need to be recognized. Too many businesses take a client’s patronage for granted, but you’re different and you want to reward them for the opportunities they have provided for you to serve them.
- Simple Bookkeeping
- Organizing Drive/Dropbox
- Direct Mail
- Project Management
- Transcription (YouTube Videos, Podcasts, Oral Histories)
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Creation
Ready to spend more time on billable activities? Let’s chat!